Lots of Choice….Lots of Fun!
Entering 8th & 9th Grades
Our Teen program provides teens with a mix of leadership development, trips and recreational experiences. Here is what you will look forward to:
- Two daily trips per week. All trips are located on Long Island, Queens and New York City (except one trip to Six Flags Great Adventure or Dorney Park each summer). Past trips have included: Deep Sea Fishing, Amusement Parks, Mini Golf, Jones Beach and more…
- Apprenticeship Program assisting in one of our Specialty Areas two days per week during Workshop times for younger campers.
- Leadership development program, including planning and implementing selected special events
- Overnight experience at camp
- Teen specific workshop (a specialized choice program that runs for two weeks in length only for our teens, entering Grades 8-9).
A Typical Day At Camp…
9:00am – Arrival at Buckley Day Camp
9:20am – Morning Rally
9:45am – AM Apprenticeship Program
10:45am – Snack
11:00am – Teen Choice Period (options change daily)
12:00pm – Group Activity
12:45pm – Lunch
1:15pm – Selectivity
2:15pm – Snack
2:30pm – PM Apprenticeship Program
3:45pm – Dismissal