The Camp Day Begins as Soon as the Bus Arrives!
Your child’s camp experience begins each day as soon as they step on to one of our buses. Round trip door-to door transportation on air conditioned mini-buses is included in the enrollment fee as long as you live within our transportation boundaries.
The following are some of the features of our transportation program:
- We utilize DELL Transportation based out of Port Washington
- DELL Provided professional drivers who drive school buses 12 months a year
- All buses are equipped with seat belts and all campers are required to wear them
- Children under the age of 4 are required to be in a car seat provided by DELL Transportation.
- All buses are staffed with a dedicated bus counselor. Bus counselors are Buckley Day Camp employees who have been specially trained to care of your child from the minute the bus arrives at your house until the moment your child arrives at camp and is greeted by their group leader.
- Regulations set forth by the New York State Department of Transportation and the American Camp Association are strictly enforced.
Buckley’s transportation is included in our enrollment fee; however, for those who wish to drop off and pick up their child at camp, enrollment discounts of up to $40 per week, per child are available. Please contact our office for details (516-365-7760).
Transportation is available to families on the North Shore of Nassau County, Queens, and the East Side of Manhattan.
Please contact us at (516) 365-7760 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.