Customized Camp Program Combined With Group Experiences
As part of our Senior Camp group you will be a Bengal or a Bear and you will have a variety of activities throughout your day.
- You will have 2 personally selected workshops that change every 2 to 4 weeks
- Daily swim instruction led by American Red Cross Certified Lifeguards
- Group games
- Selectivity Period gives campers the ability to choose daily electives in sports, art and recreational swim
- Overnight experiences at camp! One for 5th Grade and Two for 6th and 7th Grade!
- Special activities created just for our older campers!
- Morning Rallies & Special Events add to the spirit and community feeling at Buckley
- Click here to see the workshop choices for the summer of 2013.
What a Typical Day Looks Like…
9:00am – Arrival at Buckley Day Camp
9:20am – Morning Rally
9:45am – AM Workshop
10:45am – Group Games
11:45am – Instructional Swim
12:45pm – Lunch
1:30pm – PM Workshop
2:30pm – Selectivity Choice
3:30pm – Snack
4:00pm – Dismissal