Parent & Child Program Where It’s Never Too Early To Start Being A Camper!
Our Bumblebees group is perfect for children (ages 18-30 months) and parents to enjoy camp together! This exciting program allows even our youngest campers to experience instructional swim, sports, arts, music and more. The Parent & Child Program will run six weeks, two times per week, from 9:45am-12:15pm.
About our Parent & Child Program:
- Group is led by a certified teacher with ample experience working with children in a camp and/or school setting. Along with the Group Leader is a team of dedicated college and high school aged counselors
- Small group instructional swim with parents that is especially designed for a child’s first experience in a pool setting
- Through sports, campers work on physical coordination while being introduced to a variety of new and exciting games and activities
Here is what a typical day looks like:
- 9:45am – Welcome, Story Time, Snack Time
- 10:00am – Gymnastics or Arts-n-Crafts (depending on the day)
- 10:30am – Yoga/Sports/Junior Playground (depending on the day)
- 11:00am – Music/Playground/Yoga (depending on day)
- 11:15am – Instructional Swim
- 12:00pm – Change and Goodbyes